Monday, November 8, 2010

ate teen.

18. A habit you wish you didn't have.




shoooooot. here we go. I'm about to look like the biggest space case ever. alright everyone, before i tell you how i have no brain, id like you to all know that i really do have a brain...just sometimes it feels like i don't.
im probably just confusing you so, my horrible habit is....


i. misplace. everything.


its not even funny how many things i loose daily. between my keys, worksheet for school, make up bag, and purse- you could probably start a reality show about it. its REDIC. its one of those things that legit makes me mad at myself. i cant laugh about it cus all i can think about is how dumb i am. and then i get upset at myself, give myself an internal lecture and continue to retrieve my objects.


with this habit, my misplacing goes into two categories. allow me to explain.  so first off, i either- leave stuff behind that just causes me to go out of my way to go back and get it. or secondly- i seriously loose stuff. for a long time. and cant find it. and don't know when or how i lost it, but all the sudden its missing.  




today i had a mishap- of course. (this has happened three times now)
i spend my weekends in salt lake and head back to provo monday nights.  so i packed up all my stuff in my car and headed to dinner with my fam before going all the way to prov.  it was perf too because it was in the direction i wanted to go. so after the 30 minute drive (because of the snow) we got to the restaurant. OH WHOOPS. i realized i forgot my purse. you're kidding. blahhlkfjdlaskjfalksd. i did not want to turn around and go back home- but i had no choice. so i drove BACK to my house...grabbed my purse and headed back to prov. 
now im just happy and dancing to my music in my car when i suddenly have a flash back to early in the day. i remembered that i bought something online and in order to do so, i had taken my wallet out of my purse. i had this perfect little image of me throwing my wallet onto the couch when i was done and then who knows what i did after that. so in a little panic i grabbed my purse and felt around inside- NO WALLET. you're kidding. lfdjsklajfdlakjdla. by this time i was already almost to the point of the mountain- meaning i was right in the middle of prov and my house. i decided not to go back and get it but i haven't yet decided if that was a good idea or not. i have LIKE ONE DOLLAR in my room that gonna get me through the next two days. wish me luck. no buying gross food from the Crest. maybe this will help me...who knows.




anywho, im not complaining- because its no ones fault but my own! i am just a freaking mess and dont know what happened to my brain in the past months cus it has never been this bad- EVER. 


i figure i just need a little panic button on everything i own, or everything should be callable...so i can call it when i cant find it. or i need to hire an assistant who keeps track of everything i own..cus that's just too big of a job for me to handle i guess? 




geeeze. i NEED to find the switch to my brain and turn it ON!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I hate forgetting things too! It seems like I always forget something when I go on vacation. Before I leave I am like..."I think I am forgetting something"....then sure enough I forgot to pack underwear, or my toothbrush, or the gift certificate that is paying for our hotel stay. I love you "don't forget that"!!!

Mushie said...

Sorry LAR...
You just happen to come from a long line of people who try to multi-task and always end up leaving or miss placing something.
Just remember I too love you!!!!

Adrianne said...

Speaking of missing things- I just found a ring at my house that I believe belongs to you!!