Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fifffteen.

day 15. If you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited 10 items would you two have?


so this question had me in a runt- seeing as i dont know how long im on this island for my ten items could drastically change depends on if im there for a month or like a year plus...
sophie is having a sleep over in my room and she said i was there for a month. i guess she can like read into the future or something and knows the unknown- i was grateful for her knowledge. whatever she says goes- so this stranded on an island thing is just a month long. then i get saved.




my top ten things arent trying to be too logical and sophisticated- i just wanna enjoy my month long vacation ya know? so off the top of my head... here goes!




lucky for him- zachs comin with me on this island getaway. dont get upset if i didnt choose you, you would too if you were me.





1. iphone- i realize the battery will shortly die. but just like 'who wants to be a millionarie' i need one phone call- just to tell everyone where im at. there IS service.

2. Toothbrush & lots of toothpaste- like theres just no explanation- its a given.

3. humonges floaty!! ya know... so i can sun bathe in the water- this island is shark FREE. sophie told me.

4. A gigantic bed with pillows & blankies- no way im sleepin on the sand, ill take a nice bed thanks with lots of pillows and i need to stay warm, who knows how cold this island gets at night.

5. Jar full of lindor chocolates- cus i bet ill be craaaaaving them,

6. Razor- i dont plan on looking like a cave man.

7. Swimsuit- duh.

8.Sunscreen- nothing is worse that being frieddd to the crisp. ill take a nice glowing tan- not a 3d degree burn.

9. Cards- in case we wanna play speed..?

10. 500 waterbottles- that should last us. and i need purified...that salt water just wont do :)
woah i hope i find this little hut on my island. soooo sweet!!


No comments: