Thursday, November 18, 2010

its an eleven!!

22. What are your favorite lyrics from a song played by your favorite band/singer/artist?




So this artist is by no means my favorite. If you know me, you know I dont have favorites...i have like three or four favs. and they switch all the time. BUT now that i got that said, one of my most favorite song is Strip Me- Natasha Bedingfield.  ill be honest, i dont like all of her songs- but the first time i heard this one- i had an insta crush! anyways it made the song ten times better when she shot me this amazing line....

"I dont need a microphone, 

To say what I been thinking 
My heart is like a loudspeaker 
Thats always on eleven "

cheesy right? totally- BUT for me, its so much more.
let me give you a little background INFFFFFOO.
my little friend kerilyn and i, are what you could call a little team at times. we both have bad days but when we are having a great day- we get INSANE hyper together.  for some reason we just bring out this crazy personality in each other that is super intense. our favorite line that we would always ask eachother is, "on a scale of one to ten, how you feelin today?" and we would always say 11! which meant NOTHING was going to bring us down- we were just going to be obnoxious and fun all day long.  its been our little joke that if we arent feeling like an 11 then we have to get eachother to an 11!  and basically together we equal an 11.  its my new favorite number because it reminds me to have a positive outlook on the day. most people look at it like a 10 is the best you can get- but me and kk always try to push past that and make our days just a LITTLE bit better than amazing ( whether that means coloring at school, making music videos, taking 10000 pictures, or causing rukkkus). i've realized its the little things that make a day just eleven times better :)

and SO, when natasha b. said that her heart was always on eleven- it was insta love (cus it was AFTER me and my love kk made up 11) . thank you for the most  perf lyrics ever.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love you Laury. With out you I'd just be a lonely 1. You're my other half. 1+1=11.