Tuesday, November 9, 2010

nyneteen.



Day 19. A song you love at this very moment.

i really do have a million favorites. of everything. usually when i like a song too- ill like it for like a couple weeks and then move on. move past it. get over it and find something new. but besides the point- i am loving the new brandon flowers cd. yep i honestly think that "only the young" is one of the most well-written songs. i love everything about it, not to mention his beautiful as ever voice. he is so musically talented that i think he needs a super big shout of for this amaaazing song. SO HOLLER at b.flowers- and if you all love it, you should check out the rest of his cd, Flamingo. (i may or may not have a little crush)








(other songs im loving at the moment: breathe again- sara bareilles.
strip me- natasha bedingfield.
something in the water- brooke fraser.
sorrow- the national
if i die young- the band perry
black&yellow- wiz khalifa. ha holler.
....okay im done i could go on for hours.)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

yeah I love new music!!

john said...

so pleased to see The National made the cut.
Add another one to the long, long list of ways you make me proud, Modie.

Nickposh said...

So glad you told me about the new BFlowers CD the other day... I am needing new music... and this is perfect! And... He is coming in concert next week (17th) to SLC. I found some tickets... they are not cheap... let's chat! love you!!

Mushie said...

I Like!!!
I can see you doing a great dance to this one!
I'm still waiting for my new Lauren CD...love you

sophie weichers said...

courtney wins the most dedicated at commenting on your blog award. love you laurie. and thanks for always supplying my music for me. :]