Monday, November 29, 2010

twenti-fiv.

25. ten movies you love


this is a toughie. its hard to narrow it down because there really are so many movies i enjoy.  im not too much of a movie critic- but i usually make sure that i really want to see it before i spend the time and money watching it. so it ends up that i like the movie ya know? and that's how its done.


1. Titanic- i will just never get sick of that one.  i do enjoy how much its on TV too. i just dont like when i only catch the last half- so sad. id rather watch the first half any day. however i will never get over how come rose doesn't like let jack come on half the door...or like switch off with him so that he doesn't freeze. i know its a movie- but i feel like they could have prevented his death someway-somehow.

2. Shes The Man- i don't care if its ridic, because its the funniest movie ever. and quoting it makes it much more enjoyable. you actually probably don't want to watch it with me- but that's fine, ill watch it by myself i don't mind :)


3. Just Married- another classic. i could watch it every single day. Ashton is hilarious ps.


4. Clueless- like what a gem of a movie.  just an oldie but goodie right?  has a dumb plot, but every girl has seen it, and every girl loves it. i am no exception! i wanted to be Cher when i grew up. what a role model :)


5. Bridge to Terabithia- i sobbed. it was the cutest movie. and the little sister in it? ill steal her.


6. 17 Again- judge me. id be fine with it. but zac efron is adorable and i like the simple story line.  k its weird that he likes the mom and stuff- but it is her husband, just in zac efron disguise.

7. The Guardian- just a down right good movie. ashton? check. tear jerker? check. i just fell in love right away.


8. Up- it really doesn't get better than Russell. he is hilarious, annoying(in a good way), & cute- which i like. plus anything pixar is fabulous as always.




9. Pearl Harbor- ill admit i must be in the mood to watch the whole 3 hour movie or however long it is. but every time i watch it it does not disappoint. yep i cry my eyes out every time. and i feel like im part of the movie and afterwards I'm stuck in this funk- its weird i know.


10. alright everyone judge me, but i love...the Step Up movies. call me cheesy. i admit, they are super cheesy- ill give you that. but i love them. because i just sit and stare at them dancing wishing i could do that exact same thing.  they get away with having dumb plot lines because the dancing is amazing and makes up for it. plus they always have good looking people in the movies anyways so why does it matter?



okay folks now you know how i like the movies. cheesy love stories or sad love stories. its not a big deal really i just wanna laugh or cry i guess...or both.
I'm sure my top ten will change somewhere down the road but for now that will do :)
thanks have a nice day xoxox

ps. i am also aware that the same actors and actresses are repeated in my favorite movies.
ashton is in both just married and the guardian
brittany murphy is in just married and clueless
channing tatum is in the step up movies and in shes the man.
yep thats about it.
k bye :)

6 comments:

Ashley C. said...

this made me soooo happy. i love your movie choices. he he he. i also love ashton. ok, seriously have you seen A Lot Like Love. Another Ashton flick. Maybe my favorite next to Just Married. I loooovvveee just married. Cakaw! Cakaw! He he.

ok, also. I know you would love love love Moulin Rouge. Come borrow. Or better yet, come have movie night. It would make my day!!

LOVE YOU!!

Ashley C. said...

ps. RIP Brittany Murphy. Loved her. :(

sophie weichers said...

weird. most of these are my favorites too. we arent twins at all... stop copying me. hhaha jk. love you.

sophie weichers said...

oh & ashley. i tell her alll the time she needs to watch moulin rouge. its one of my ALL time favorites. obsessed with it. gosh.. you parkers just have great movie taste.

xoxo

Nickposh said...

"Two thumbs up, fine holiday fun!' It has been forever since I watched Clueless... one of my classic favorites to qoute. And... I will finally watch Titanic and you will finally watch Moulin Rouge and then we can have more likes in common. xoxo

Mushie said...

I love Up...The cute little man and his wife and darling Russell...definetly a favorite!!!